did deutsch-institut is happy to announce that we are planning to offer Summer Camps and German Courses with Host Families this year again. Due to the COVID-19 pandemic and the associated regulations and additional hygiene measures, we will be offering a smaller selection of programs. Programs and starting dates offered are as follows.
- Augsburg - 06.06.21, 20.06.21, 04.07.21, 18.07.21, 01.08.21, 15.08.21
- Berlin-Family - 04.07.21, 18.07.21
- Berlin-Park - 20.06.21, 04.07.21, 18.07.21, 01.08.21
- Munich - 20.06.21, 04.07.21, 18.07.21, 01.08.21
- Frankfurt - postponed to 2022
- Oberwesel - postponed to 2022
- Höchst (Odenwald) - postponed to 2022
Our program for this year is compliant with COVID guidelines. This includes, among other things:
- a comprehensive hygiene concept
- regular COVID-19 rapid tests
- special course duration and dates
- outdoor leisure program
- reduced group sizes
- flexible cancellation policy
In order to implement our hygiene concept in the best possible way, programs can only be booked in blocks of 2, 4, 6 weeks (etc.). Bookings of 1, 3, 5 weeks (etc.) will not be accepted.
In Berlin-Park and Munich you can book an upgrade to a single room for your student at 285 € supplement per week. Intensive Courses Upgrades and Sports program, where usually available, will not take place this year.
Additionally, we are providing you with our COVID-19 CONSENT FORM for juniors. Given this situation we needed to extend our terms of operation and would require the legal guardians to agree to those terms in case they wish to keep their enrollment for this summer. Main content of the document:
- updated and more flexible cancellation policy for our customers
- minimum requirements for did to start a program
- information when did can cancel a program
- quarantine policies
- further relevant information on summer programs in 2021
This information is subject to changes. For further information and updates, check our COVID-19 website www.did.de/en/covid-19.
Please get in touch if you have any questions.
We look forward to welcoming your students this summer!