German Course Scholarship Awards for Ukrainian Refugees
We are shocked and saddened by the war in Ukraine. did deutsch-institut brings people together. Students learn in a peaceful atmosphere, exchange ideas, discuss and broaden their horizons. We are against war and want peace for the people of Ukraine.
We would like to help refugees from Ukraine with scholarships for German courses in Germany and support duirng their start in Germany.
- Minimum age: 18 years
- Course start between March 1, 2022 and April 30, 2022
- Proof of Ukrainian citizenship or
- Proof of a current study place in Ukraine, if you do not have Ukrainian citizenship
The scholarship includes:
- 4-week intensive German course with 20 lessons per week (Standard Course)
- course material
- Certificate of participation
Available places and locations
- 10 scholarships at did deutsch-institut Berlin
- 10 scholarships at did deutsch-institut Frankfurt
- 10 scholarships at did deutsch-institut Hamburg
- 10 scholarships at did deutsch-institut München
Please apply via the following link: Application form
The places will be drawn weekly depending on the number of applications. You will promptly receive an e-mail with a confirmation and the further steps for registration and the possible start of the course. The application deadline is March 31, 2022.