did deutsch-institut is happy to announce that the folowing programs will take place this summer.
- Augsburg - 04.07.21, 18.07.21, 01.08.21, 15.08.21
- Berlin-Park - 04.07.21, 18.07.21, 01.08.21
- Munich - 04.07.21, 18.07.21, 01.08.21
Our program for this year is compliant with COVID guidelines. This includes, among other things:
- a comprehensive hygiene concept
- regular COVID-19 rapid tests
- special course duration and dates
- outdoor leisure program
- reduced group sizes
- flexible cancellation policy
In order to implement our hygiene concept in the best possible way, programs can only be booked in blocks of 2, 4, 6 weeks (etc.). Bookings of 1, 3, 5 weeks (etc.) will not be accepted.
In Berlin-Park and Munich you can book an upgrade to a single room for your student at 285 € supplement per week. Intensive Courses Upgrades and Sports program, where usually available, will not take place this year.
GOOD NEWS: Our partner accommodation provider in Berlin-Park and Munich is planning to open Covid-19 testing centers for their guests in-house which will make it easy for our students to be tested on site.
Additionally, we are providing you with our COVID-19 CONSENT FORM for juniors. Given this situation we needed to extend our terms of operation and would require the legal guardians to agree to those terms in case they wish to keep their enrollment for this summer. Main content of the document:
- updated and more flexible cancellation policy for our customers
- minimum requirements for did to start a program
- information when did can cancel a program
- quarantine policies
- further relevant information on summer programs in 2021
This information is subject to changes. For further information and updates, check our COVID-19 website www.did.de/en/covid-19.
Please get in touch if you have any questions.
We look forward to welcoming your students this summer!